This is the post excerpt.
Let me start off by saying that I support the feminist causes.
1. I believe women should be able to get paid the same amount as a man for equal work.
2. Women should have control over our own bodies.
3. Women should be able to take care of themselves with or without a man.
4. I am a strong, empowered, and independent woman.
5. I love football more than some men.
6. I’m successful in my career and I’ve been paying my own bills for the majority of my life.
7. I have travelled alone more times than I haven’t.
8. I like to wear pants but I also like to have the option to wear skirts.
9. I love shopping at Victoria Secret for ME even if no one else will ever see the things that I buy. I shop for ME.
10. I don’t believe in being overly promiscuous.
11. I don’t feel comfortable talking about sex to many people because frankly I think it’s trashy.
12. I am still hoping to find a REAL man whose name I want to take.
13. I don’t like to cook but I can and I’m not too shabby at it.
14. I like to clean when I have time.
15. I like being taken out for dinner without needing my wallet.
16. I wear my title of “mom” proudly.
17. I love when men hold doors open and offer to carry heavy objects.
18. I appreciate men who respect women.
19. I’m extremely ashamed to admit any of that!
20. I like a man who is strong. If I’m in a relationship, I like the kind of guy who’s not afraid to grab my hand, pull me into him and kiss me without asking permission.
21. I like a man who knows what he wants, and doesn’t apologize for it.
22. I hope to everntually marry a man who will provide for me one day, out of want, not obligation.
23. I love it when a man prefers to drive while I ride shot gun.
24. I am an extremely feminine feminist. I’m not embarrassed to say that I wear pretty bra and I shave every day (well almost) because not shaving is gross.
So there. My secret is out.